As an integrative health practitioner my unique program called "Piecing the Puzzle" gives families like you, specialised comprehensive strategies and solutions for your child so they can live a more balanced healthy life.
With your child’s behaviour improved and realigned, the whole family can achieve a more peaceful and balanced life.
The health and wellness program incorporates 3 main steps:
A thorough initial case taking and timeline of medical history and significant events allows me to evaluate and assess potential aggravating or contributing factors and causation. Sometimes one or more functional medicine tests maybe suggested at the assessment stage, such as:
- IgG food allergy test
- Microbiome test
- Hair analysis to check on the body's mineral balance & heavy metal toxicity
- Review any necessary past or present test results
- Remove aggravating factors from diet and environment
- Restore greater optimal organ function
- Detoxify the body
Once we have insights into the possible root causes, we can start to integrate successful solutions to reduce or remove the symptoms and restore health.
An individual treatment plan is tailored to suit, depending on the likely underlying condition causes, presenting complaints and general vitality. I usually combine nutritional supplements, homeopathic treatment, education and dietary adjustments to address underlying issues including:
- Restore gut bacteria & integrity
- Remove heavy metals, toxins, viruses & parasites
- Reduce inflammation
- Raise the immune system
- Rebalance the neurotransmitters and nervous system
Please don’t hesitate to book a free strategy call today so we can discuss the needs of you child.
ASD and ADHD Homeopathic Study
The objectives of the study are:
▪ To collate homeopathic remedy results from children with symptoms of ASD (autism spectrum disorders) and ADHD (attention deficit hyperactive disorder).
▪ To build a useful data resource as to the likely effect of homeopathic treatment over the course of four – six months
▪ To collate information that will be useful for others concerning the effectiveness of homeopathy in improving the quality of life for children with additional needs.
Criteria to take part in the study:
▪ You will be the parent of a child aged between 5 and 16yrs old who has symptoms of ASD and/ or ADHD. No formal diagnosis is required.
▪ You will be interested in exploring and using natural medications.
▪ You will be willing to make small changes to your child’s diet if required.
▪ You will be prepared to purchase and use homeopathic remedies.
▪ You will be asked to provide details of medications and supplements currently being taken.
▪ You will be asked to provide a detailed health history at the start of treatment.
Your commitment to the study will involve:
▪ Agreeing to take part in a minimum of four homeopathic consultations including a full initial consult at a reduced fee of £36/$47 USD per consultation.
▪ You will be willing to give regular feedback about the changes that occur during the course of the study.
▪ You will be willing to provide feedback that can be used in the study recordings and maybe be used on this website or associated groups. (Your identity and that of your child will not be disclosed).
The Study consists of:
• The Study will be conducted by 2 experienced Classical Licensed Homeopaths working collaboratively.
• The consultations will be by video call with one parent of the child.
• Your homeopathic consultations will be with either Australian-based Tina Horrell or UK-based Susan Terry.
• Where appropriate time will be spent speaking to the child.
• Your prescription will be emailed to you with details of where to purchase the remedies and how to take them.
• You will provide regular feedback between the consultations (by email) about changes that occur.
APPLICATIONS FOR STUDY WILL BE OPEN:
22nd August 2020 to 31st October 2020 (This is subject to availability).
To register your interest in taking part in the study please schedule a free 15-minute introductory session with either Susan (BST time zone) or Tina (AEST time zone). Their calendar links are below:
Be sure to choose your time zone. You will be sent details of how the video call will take place. Please include your name and address in the notes with a brief description of why you would like your child to take part in this study.
If you have any questions please email either homeopath:
Tina at: https://www.tinahorrell.com/contact/
Susan at: email@example.com
During the course of the study, we will be working in a holistic way so you should hope to see changes in many areas of including health, sleep patterns, emotional stability, concentration and behaviour.
We look forward to working with you and your family.
With warm regards,
Susan & Tina